Monday, July 18, 2011

God, why did you bring me here?

This whole time I thought God was going to use me for something big while I was here in South Africa. In a sense I was right...I have let my light shine, I have encouraged people, I have brightened smiles, and caused laughter to fill the air...but... I was wrong. I came here to change lives and I'll be leaving here changed. Yes I knew this was going to be life changing, but I never imagined it to be this big of a change. God has slapped me in the face more than once; He has gripped my heart to the point that I am aching, aching for Him in the most extreme way I have ever felt! Being radical and knowing, knowing that God has placed me in each and every situation I face...that is what I came here to learn, and that is what has and will change my life! Seeing absolute poverty, brokeness, and just being out of America will forever change my heart, but my life, it is becoming radical for Christ...NOTHING else matters! Talk about the best life changing experience ever!

I got to experience the Hillsong Church of Cape Town, located in Somerset West, on Sunday...I have never felt so alive at a church service in my life. God is just so AWESOME! Radical, radical, and radical...I long to be RADICAL for my Saviour!!!! Literally, He has saved my life! Just know that when I arrive home I am not the same person I was. God is 100% in control of my life...I am not ashamed...I live to tell the world about Him! He brought me here to prepare me for there...for home. I am changing the hearts of El Paso, Gridley, Bloomington, and wherever else the Lord leads me. All I know is when I get home big BIG things are happening. I can not wait for this Lord...prepare me, prepare me...I will follow you Lord. I am following!

As Americans, we want bigger and better, but we sacrifice what we have that was given to us to be great...if only I would have know what I had. I need to be Giving, I need to share my faith, I need to find that secret place and never loose sight of my Prayer Life. We are made righteous by Jesus; it's not about pleasing people, but pointing my life to Christ and dancing for the King!

From my heart
to the Heavens,
Jesus be the center.
It's all about you,
yes it's all about you!

Yay, I don't have my life all together, but I got caught up in the Grace of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment