Wednesday, February 13, 2013

7 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS!!!!

IT.IS.HAPPENING! In 7 months and 3 days my husband and I will be on our way to Grabouw, South Africa! We will be meeting up with my cousin Megan at the same spot I was previously...Agape Family Ministries! We are leaving September 16th and heading back to the states December 11th! I am soooooooo excited and so is Jordan!

Prayers:

*That we are able to pay our way without the help of all of you! =] We have been saving and it would be a true blessing if our money was used for something like this! Plus it would be so much easier not having to worry about finding a sending organization.

*That we can purchase our plane tickets within the next month! We found a good deal, and need to book them before prices go up!

*That God would ready our hearts!... especially Jordan's! I have been there for 6 weeks...but this time we will be there for 3 months, and Jordan has never been...he doesn't know what to expect or how God will use him. I know God will move him in powerful powerful ways, but his heart needs to be ready for these changes!

*That we have no complications getting Jordan's Passport, and changing the last name on mine!

*That I don't get pregnant between now and when we leave...we won't be able to refund our flight, and it would be to dangerous to go overseas if I am far along in the pregnancy...

AHHHHHH! I am so excited to watch God move through this experience! That's all we know now...but I will post when we find out more!

Please keep us in your prayers!

This little light of mine, WE'RE gonna let it SHINE!
With Love, Alissa Rene and Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment