Saturday, June 25, 2011

God is working in this Place!

This picture was taking at Agape 3. Children ages 5 and 6. They all call me 'Lisa' because for some reason no one can pronounce Alissa, and Lissa turns into Lisa. So I have learned to answer to most "L" names. =]




This is Ayanda. She was my little follower when I was at Agape 2. No matter where I went she was right there with me...holding my hand, sitting next to me, or sitting on my lap. She saw me the day after and came running up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever! She is such a happy little girl!!!!




We had the opportunity to help out at Kids Club on a Friday night, ages 6-12 years. We danced, worshiped, played games, and had a message. It was all in Afrikanas so I actually had no clue what was going on, but listening to people pray in another language is so powerful. Any who, afterwards I went up to this little girl who was off by herself and said, "Hello, vat is ya naam?" Her name is Maliska. She was the sweetest thing and was so excited that I came up to her. We didn't talk much, but I held her in my arms and that made her so happy! She ended up being on the same bus that took us back to our cabin and she got so excited when I hopped on the bus! She scooted over and patted the seat next to her with a huge smile on her face! The whole way home she kept her hand on my knee and I put my arm around her! She was full of smiles the whole way...it was so cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment